BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Anyone preparing now in NY/NJ?

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by Prabs » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:21 pm
Fellow Aspirants,

Is anyone preparing for GMAT now in NY/NJ?
I have just started and planning to give it in July. If anyone has similar plans and interested to share 'n' learn , let's meet up :)
Journey starts now!
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by parore26 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:49 pm
I'm done preparing but wouldn't mind joining guys for discussions and information about Business schools.
Join the discussion

Let's Meet Up

by pamperedjennifer » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:32 am
I'm game to get together for some prep. I'm just starting to prepare, and I'm scared to death. I have some very high aspirations for admittance, and I know I have tons of work to do, after being in the work environment for 5+ years without any continuing education. I'm planning on sitting the first part of September. Meet in the City?
Jennifer
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:11 pm
If you guys do meet, please take pics! I will upload meet-up photos into this gallery, https://picasaweb.google.com/BeatTheGMAT

Thanks and good luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by gmat_acer » Sun May 25, 2008 2:37 pm
are you guys interested in meeting up i am also in the ny/nj area and can use some support. am planning july last week too.
Join the discussion

by wangs700 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:40 am
i used ManhattanGMAT and took the first test in May. I'm planning on retaking it in July or Aug. i'm interested in joining if you guys plan on meeting up. I live in West New York and work in the city, so I guess we could do after work in the city or NJ on weekends?
INSEAD, NYU, Yale, Tufts...

Looking to get out of Audit
Join the discussion

by Olatorera » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 pm
I can start meeting first week in july. I plan to take the GMAT test in september . . . Who is interested in setting up a place and time. I work till about 6:30pm weekdays and I am free weekends . . .
I strive to be the BEST in all I do!
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:35 am
Request you to continue your discussion here:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/new-york-stu ... 12302.html

Please stick to the rule: https://www.beatthegmat.com/read-this-ki ... 11941.html

Since that thread is more active & recent you'd probably get good response there.

Have a successful GMAT meet ;)
Join the discussion

• Page 1 of 1