BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

MBA in Germany

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by gunner711 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 am
Hello Sir,

I am from India, IT. I have a GMAT of 680, 2 years of work ex and a very good GPA throughout.
I got a mail from this school from Germany, GISMA school of business.
From what I saw on their website, I think, if I apply there, I will get in.
My question is:
1) What are the job prospects like for an Indian MBA in Germany?
2) And, considering the score and the work ex that I have, is this a option I should settle for or should I considering applying to the top 25-30 B schools, in the US, next year? Do I stand a good chance there with my profile?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by kellerheike » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am
gunner711 wrote:Hello Sir,

I am from India, IT. I have a GMAT of 680, 2 years of work ex and a very good GPA throughout.
I got a mail from this school from Germany, GISMA school of business.
From what I saw on their website, I think, if I apply there, I will get in.
My question is:
1) What are the job prospects like for an Indian MBA in Germany?
2) And, considering the score and the work ex that I have, is this a option I should settle for or should I considering applying to the top 25-30 B schools, in the US, next year? Do I stand a good chance there with my profile?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Hello there,

I's good that you have high scores. Personally I'd apply and look forward to study i Germany, and not in US. The quality of education is really high and you get very practical with the lessons.

Also it's good to mention that most of the universities offer free tuition for international students. But if you can get a scholarship beforehand you'll finish your studies more easilt.

I'd suggest you look at these two websites for scholarship updates:
https://www.study-in.de/en/ and https://www.germanystudyguide.co.uk/


Good luck!
Join the discussion