BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Strategy - improve Q from 35-42

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by bbuisson » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 pm
Prior to my first GMAT I did the entire OG11 and the math supplement. I felt pretty confident on Math and had been scoring between a 38-41 on the CATs. However, I scored a 35 on test day....what strategy should I employ to improve my score to the low 40's in 30 days.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by VP_Jim » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:39 pm
Hi bbuisson,

It sounds like you may have psyched yourself out on the day of the actual test. How was your pacing in the math section? Also, do you remember if there were specific types of questions that you were getting wrong (for example, geometry)? If there were, I'd suggest targeting those sections and doing more practice problems, or even going over the ones you have already done so that you can get more experience in figuring out exactly why the correct answer are correct.

Finally, I recommend to all my students to NOT study the day of the test. This helps keep you more relaxed and ready to take the test. Also, try not to change your routine the day of.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
Jim S. | GMAT Instructor | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by bbuisson » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:29 pm
thanks Jim. I honestly don't recall having problems with specific question types...I felt pretty good, actually. I think I was so pumped up that i likely mis-read questions...I think the nerves are the biggest factor. Obviously I need to brush up on a few things, but all in all I think I was just terribly up-tight.

Thanks for the advice!
Join the discussion