BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

700 level questions

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by lsampaioemel » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:36 pm
Hi guys,

First I would like to congratulate the founders of this network. It has truly been a positive element and extremely helpful for me during my prep for the Gmat (at least I hope!).

Also, I would like to know if I can practice any 700 level questions. I think Im at the point where I have figured out the basic concepts and intermediate stuff but can't seem to get "over" a certain difficulty level. Where can I find these resources? The best thing I found was a set of questions posted on a forum on BTG but I feel i need more practice.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by pratik.rossonero » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 pm
Further to the above question, I have my exam about 40 days from now, and am planning to start with Manhattan GMAT Advanced Quant guidebook. Please let me know if I have sufficient time on hand, and if yes, how should I go about it.

(Assumption is that I can manage basic to intermediate quant questions.)

Thanks,

Pratik Mehta
Join the discussion