BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I re-apply to McCombs

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by kuljitcingh » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 pm
I am in dilemma regarding a decision I need to make regarding application to McCombs school of Business.
I had applied to McCombs last year in the 2nd round with 3 years work-ex, 690 GMAT and average essays but did not get a call. I was planning to rewrite my GMAT next week and then re-apply to Mccombs in the 1st round. But from the mock test results, I feel that am really not prepared yet for re-writing GMAT.
The First round deadline for Mccombs is 16th Oct, and I think I will have to reschedule my GMAT after that now.

I have two choices now:
A. I re-apply with the same GMAT(690). I will have increased work-ex (4 years), better essays, and 1st round as enhancements over last year application
B. I wait for the 2nd round till december and increase my GMAT and then re-apply
I am not able to decide between A and B. I feel that by applying in 2nd round I will be losing in terms of chances as 1st round is always advantageous. But then I will have to apply with the old gmat if I apply in 1st round.

Kindly advise!!

Here is my full profile:
Female
Country: India
GMAT: 690
Undergraduate Degree: BTech in Computer Science
Percentage of Marks in Undergraduate Degree: 80.24%
Work Experience: 4 years in Information Technology
No international experience
Quiet Good earlier academics
Good extra-curricular
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Heidi Granner » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 pm
Hi kuljitcingh,

Thanks for your post.

The key decision factor here looks to be whether you believe you will be able to increase your GMAT score by 30+ points within a couple months. Your GMAT is already at the average for UT's class, so you would need to increase it 30+ points in order to make the GMAT score a differentiating positive factor. If you do believe you can get there, then waiting to re-take the test could be helpful. If not, I recommend going ahead with your Round 1 application.

In addition to the application items you mentioned, the letters of recommendation play an important role. We sell a Recommendation Guide (https://www.clearadmit.com/ss_reco.html) which could be helpful in presenting stronger letters this year.

Hope that helps - good luck!

Heidi
_________________
Heidi Granner
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215.568.2590
Join the discussion