I recently bought a copy of the manhattan complete strategy guide set which includes their own explanations to the OG problems on their website. I noticed that for a lot of the PS problems, they tell you to make charts and tables to organize info before you start doing the math, whereas the explanations in OG tend to tell you to come up with an algebraic equation to solve for a variable. I'm a little skeptic about tables and charts...they seem to be a good way to organize information IF you have the time. The problem is, there is hardly enough time on the test to actually come up with a table AND fill out the numbers. Did anyone else have the same problem? Should I ignore the charts and tables method if I'm not comfortable with it?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included


















