BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

International Experience?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by kasakimasaki » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:50 am
Hi

I am planning to apply for 2010 MBA program.

I found the following among application essays for London School of Business,
"Describe any significant experiences outside of your home country. What did you gain from these"

I understand that most universities expect students to have some international experiences.

1. Do universities require applicants to have "international work experience"? Is "international exposure" (i.e. visiting other countries on vacation, communicating to foreign nationals/clients on phone and email) sufficient?

2. Can the "international experiences" part of my application change the course of my application drastically or is it just something that is "simply" desirable?

3. Presently my job does not allow me to travel abroad though I interact with foreign nationals through phone and email. Going abroad on a vacation is also possible. Beyond that, is international work experience so important that I should consider leaving my job and look for another "just" for the sake of getting international work experience?

All other aspects of my profile are quite good and I want to manage this one hurdle. Please answer my questions individually so that I gain a clear understanding of how I should proceed.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:20 pm
Ravi,

To be honest, I am not too familiar with LBS's admission process.

However, to your first question - I do not believe most MBA applicants have significant international experience pre-MBA.

Therefore, I believe that the question is asking your view on global business / economy based on what you have experienced - whether through direct work experience, interaction with overseas counterparts, study abroad experiences or possibly while vacationing (i.e. while traveling to a certain area, you saw significant business opportunites).

I would not encourage taking a new job in order to get international experience (to be a more competitive applicant), unless you were thinking about leaving your job anyway.

Good luck,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion