BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Ideal Universities for 1 yr MBA

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by ash8ashok21 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 am
Good Morning !

If you could, I would appreciate your valuable comments on my case below:

I am Ashok and my profile is as below.
Class-X: 86%
Class-XII: 87%
Engineering BTech 2008 : 6.96/10.
Experience: 1)22 Months with Infosys Pvt Ltd (Top-5 S/w firms in India)
Regarding my stint with Infosys, I Started as a member of a team of twenty and left as the same team's leader in 22 months.
2)Co founder of an Electronics Startup PVT Ltd Company (2011) and its Managing Director
Patents: Sole owner of Two patents in the field of electronics.

GMAT: 700, AWA:4,AR:4

I wasn't as successful in the start up as I was in Infosys as an employee. The start up didn't go big as expected though ended up with two patented products. The company is running
but with no big money.The 2 patents are the achievements that can be mentioned. I have identified
a few areas where we didn't succeed and other points of failures.

Though I have few other ideas to work as an entrepreneur, I would like first to strengthen myself in the weak areas I have identified in myself before testing newer waters along with managing he current startup.
I am planning to do a 1 yr MBA in operations(& Strategies) in India/UK/US in a top university

If you would be kind enough to evaluate my profile and my options of universities(3 per country), you would be very helpful.

ThankYou.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |