BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How hard is the Kaplan Math Workbook?

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by wayneyau1214 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm
Hey guys, I recently bought the seventh edition of the Kaplan Math Workbook. I started working through it and I realized that I was getting a lot of the questions wrong(somewhere around half). I was wondering if this is just me or if the math is actually harder on the workbook than it is on the real test.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by KapTeacherEli » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:15 pm
wayneyau1214 wrote:Hey guys, I recently bought the seventh edition of the Kaplan Math Workbook. I started working through it and I realized that I was getting a lot of the questions wrong(somewhere around half). I was wondering if this is just me or if the math is actually harder on the workbook than it is on the real test.
hi wayneyau,

Remember that the actual test is adaptive--it's very hard to say whether the problems in our book will be harder than the real test, because the real test will adjust itself to your skill level! That said, to my knowledge, the Math workbooks sits mostly at the 600 level; however, there are easier and hard questions scattered throughout, so it's hard to say. Best bet for confirming your score: take a test, either through Kaplan or through www.mba.com, and use your result as a baseline!

Regards,
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion