I have tried everything to raise my scores but still scoring between 500 and 600. That can't take me to any of the schools I want. I already took the Veritas prep classes and have the MGMAT books. I want to try studying with others who are also taking the exam soon. I plan to re-take it in October. I live in Englewood and Work in Secaucus so anywhere in between is fine, I'll be able to study after work or over the weekends. If anyone is interested and can help please reply to this thread or email me at [email protected].
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















