Hi everyone, I'm the new guy, 56 years old, had a terrific career, now pursuing the Gmat, scared to death!! A week ago I was near retirement and had the world in my pocket. Then started thinking of alternative "careers" and came across the crazy idea of getting an MBA. Feel I really stepped into it today by ordering the full set of Manhatten gmat books and scribble board, the three official guides, and Kaplan 800 from Amazon. I mean, now I'm committed, and I'm fearful of looking like an old fool. Disturbing thoughts enter my head. Can a 56 year old really scrub those cobwebs out of his head?? What about family . . . son's a neurologist, daughters are an accountant and lawyer. How will I face them if I bomb? I've burnt my bridges behind me; I like it that way, but still terrified. Was or is anyone in a similiar situation? Thanks, and hello again . . . [/b]
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















