BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Error log and Improvement chart

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by casalily » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 am
I took a variation on the 60 day guide and finished all the MGMAT Quant books and now I'm working on the OG 12 sample PS questions. When I did my first 40 questions, I found that I finished it in 1 hr 5 mins (only 2 mistakes). When I worked on the next 40, it took me 1 hr 14 mins (8 mistakes - 5 careless) and the most recent 40 took 1 hr 42 mins (9 mistakes). My test date is on the 29th of Sept and I'm working on finishing the remaining MGMAT Verbal as I work on OG but should I be worried about the progress I'm making? I can't tell if I'm doing well or not in Quant. Any tips?
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:48 am
I should point out that the questions in the Official Guides are arranged in order of difficulty, so your results are perfectly natural.
It's hard to get a true assessment of your quant skills by doing OG questions only.
I suggest taking a practice test (https://www.mba.com/the-gmat/download-fr ... tware.aspx)
Don't worry - you can retake these tests more than once. Here's an article on the topic: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2010/03/ ... iple-times

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by casalily » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:57 pm
That calms me down a little. I was going to take the GMAT Test #1 for the second time after I finished the MGMAT Quant and OG Quant questions. I wanted to check if there was any improvement after doing practice questions. Would you suggest I try one now without finishing the OG Quant questions or after I finish the OG questions?

Thanks for such prompt feedback! It really helped!
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 pm
casalily wrote:That calms me down a little. I was going to take the GMAT Test #1 for the second time after I finished the MGMAT Quant and OG Quant questions. I wanted to check if there was any improvement after doing practice questions. Would you suggest I try one now without finishing the OG Quant questions or after I finish the OG questions?

Thanks for such prompt feedback! It really helped!
I guess it depends on how long you can wait :-)
There's really no big benefit to taking the test earlier than later.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion