BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Thoughts and suggestions

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by damald » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 am
Hello Guys,

I am struggling studying on my own for quant. I have not touched math for a while, and I mean it's so bad I had to go back and review long divisions. Yes, its that bad!
I need some suggestions on how to efficiently study for the quant section, I know that it seems like a lot of people fear this section. But what is the way to hone down these topics? I am going through the OG as my first book to review for quant, I'm in the practice problems section and I have not been able to do one on my own! I don't understand it, and I constantly have to go to the answer and explanation section to better understand. I am going really slow, I'm in my second week and I don't think I made any improvements whatsoever I take forever on each problem. I feel I am wasting time rather than improving my math skills.

Please help me with suggestions on how to better study math. I would greatly appreciate it, I'm getting antsy and often times discouraged.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you guys,
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by amit28it » Tue May 08, 2012 12:05 am
Maths is a subject which requires a lot of practice and concentration and after that anyone can learn mathematics easily.
Join the discussion

by griffinalice29 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:58 pm
I agree with you amit28it, even when you practice a lot your speed gets increased automatically.
Join the discussion

by NextGreatLeader » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 am
The OG is ideal for practice, but not for learning/ re-learning concepts. I'd recommend you invest in some additional study materials. I've been using Knewton and the MGMAT guides.
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 am
To improve in quants, you must take your time to master each topic (e.g., percents, ratios, exponents, statistics, etc.)

For each topic, you must:
1) Learn the underlying concepts (rules, attributes, notation, etc.)
2) Learn GMAT-specific strategies related to that topic
3) Practice dozens of questions all related to that one topic.
4) Don't stop working on that topic until you have mastered it

Then move on to the next topic.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion