BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Geometry

Expert replies
by phoenix9801 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:27 pm
Can anyone help me with this problem please.

The Original Question is asking what is A+B+C = ?????



The Answer is 160, But I not sure how they figure it out as 160?????
Attachments
5.png
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by theCEO » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 pm
I cant see the pic. Can you re-attach the file?
Join the discussion

by phoenix9801 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 pm
I am Sorry it won't let me post it as an image only as an attachment "it give an error message, it properly because the recent update they made on this forum". to view the attachment you have to login and download it.
theCEO wrote:I cant see the pic. Can you re-attach the file?
Join the discussion

by truplayer256 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:00 pm
Pretty sure it's 180 degrees and not 160 due to angle C being a vertical angle.
Join the discussion

by theCEO » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:01 pm
When you view this post can you see the attachment?
Join the discussion

by truplayer256 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm
To theCEO: I can certainly see the attachment. I am quite surprised that you cannot.
Join the discussion

by theCEO » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm
truplayer256 wrote:To theCEO: I can certainly see the attachment. I am quite surprised that you cannot.
Thanks for letting me know truplayer. I found that I had to hit the compatibility button (internet explorer). Strange, I have never done this in the past. Makes me wonder all the things I may have missed on all my favorite sites!
Join the discussion

by theCEO » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm
phoenix9801 wrote:Can anyone help me with this problem please.

The Original Question is asking what is A+B+C = ?????



The Answer is 160, But I not sure how they figure it out as 160?????
Are you sure you gave us all the information :). For the answer to be 160degrees, something is missing!
Join the discussion

by armand_h » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:08 am
a+b+c=x+y+z, with x, y and z being the opposite angles to a, b and c resp.
knowing that a+b+c+x+y+z=360, then a+b+c=360/2=180
Join the discussion