BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

An advice on a Korean Global MBA for US candidate

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by katetrue » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 am
Hello. I've read several threads of people not recommending Korean Global MBA programs if you're from the U.S. I got into a global MBA program at Korea University and despite the suggestions, I am still conflicted about attending it. The program is a 1 year Global MBA program at Korea University with an option to study additional year or do a dual program at Ohio State University. I am conflicted, because of my weak profile for an entrance into a top U.S. program. But I intend on living in the U.S. eventually, but because there's a possibility that I may not be able to find a job right away in the U.S., I was thinking about getting a job at a top consulting firm or a top 4 accounting form to gain experience in Korea before moving to the U.S. I am hoping that a year or two years of experience in a global company can help me find a job in the states.

Because of my low gpa and gmat score(although I plan on retaking it(score 650 the last time), I am not confident that I can get into a decent U.S. program. I'd appreciate your professional opinion on whether you recommend doing the Korean MBA or wait a year to apply to a 2nd or a 3rd tier US MBA program.
A bit about myself, I am in my early 30s, I have about 5 years of working experience in IT where I had management experience running offices in various global offices.

If you suggest that I apply to a U.S. program, how can I best prepare for it in the mean time? I am currently in Korea debating on returning to the U.S. for a job and prepare for my application process, that is if I decide not to attend the Korean program. Thank you in advance.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |