BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Median Annual Salary

Expert replies
by jdciaravino » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 pm
Of the 13 employees in a certain department, 1 has an annual salary of 38,000, 2 have an annual salary of 45,000 each, 2 have an annual salary of 42,500 each, 3 have an annual salary of 40,000 each and 5 have an annual salary of 48,500 each. What is the median annual salary for the 13 employees?

1) 38,000
2) 40,000
3) 42,500
4) 45,000
5) 48,500

Answer isd

Well I was gonna write up how this was the hardest question I've seen(couldn't understand how I got it wrong), but then I realized I rushed through it at the end of my quant section on the GMATPrep software practice test(I was low on time). It's actually quite simple. Embarrassingly simple. I guess what you can take away is that odd number data sets always have an exact value in the middle of the data set. I had sped through this and averaged the 6th and 7th position values in the data set, which are 42,500 and 45,000 to reach a separate answer, its amazing how well the GMAT is at placing tempting answer choices in there especially at the end of the sections when they know people are rushing. Live and learn I guess, I was gonna just delete this post after I figured it out but I guess I'll leave it up for people to solve.
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by vinodsundaram » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:31 am
it's in questions like these, where you fall for the usual traps, you tend to learn the your lessons.

Great question to learn not to fall for traps. :)
Join the discussion