BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Evaluation : Female/31/India/ Finance IT

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by RutaB12 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Hi,

Request for my profile evalulation please.

I am 31, Female, India. Currently working in Singapore as a Business Analyst with a Wealth Management IT solutions firm. Total work ex- 6 years 4 months as of today. Worked with Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, Bank Of America Corp in Mumbai as a software developer and then moved to Singapore to be with my spouse. Immediately got a job into my current firm.

Yet to take GMAT. I have an average GPA. Hold a Masters in Computer Applications from India's top engineering college.

About extra curriculars, I've demonstrated leadership abilities in my school/college levels. Was a Prime Minister of my school. Contributed in student welfare, arranged camps, participated and have won a lot of prizes in debates and elocution competitions in school and college level. In professional life, I lead a batch of newly joined freshers and helped them in interaction with management. I also got awared for excellenet leadership from all my colleagues. After graduation, since I belonged to an upcoming city in India, me and my few friends arranged a summer camp on computers for kids, which saw a very good response. This gave me a small introdution about how to run a small venture on your own. I also made a movie about 'Life at my firm' by shooting it on a handicam which one place in top 3 movies the firm wanted to use for marketing.

I understand there can still be better candidates than me. But I want to understand where do I stand. I want to start my MBA in Jan 2014 ( Insead) or July 2014 ( Chicago Booth, HBS, MIT, Virginia Tech and any of top 25 schools)

Please evaluate and let me know. Thanks..
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |