BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Anyone from Manila, Philippines

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

hey manila here

by josef_md » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:31 pm
takin my exam this march 25th. cool to meet a study bud. 9176013456
Join the discussion

Forming a GMAT group in manila

by bannabanna » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:55 am
hey anyone interested to form a GMAT group here in manila.... so that we can share tips and study together if possible javascript:emoticon(':shock:')
Join the discussion

by UKZJ007 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 am
Damnit, I was there the last few weeks and looking for GMAT help... wish I had read this post in time!

I might move there in a few months so if you're still interested, please get in touch via PM.
Join the discussion

by bannabanna » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm
well i am planning to give GMAT on 19june09.... so it would be good if someone is around
Join the discussion

by Racket » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:59 am
Any one to study together? I am keen on devoting time for SC. I am ok with quant.
Join the discussion

by Neltranii » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:34 am
I would think you re done with gmat ?
I am gathering materials nad is going tonseriously start studyng soon. If you are still studying would be cool to talk / study sometime
Join the discussion

by oregano » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Hi! I'm new to this whole GMAT thing and I don't know at all where to start. I can't even find a test center who will administer this test. When and where are you taking your GMATs in Manila? And how much does it cost? I'm interested in a group review too, although I know my reply to this thread is years delayed. I'm hoping there are some other GMAT takers out there! This forum is really the only helpful one that turned up on my Google search.
Join the discussion

by yellowwall » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:16 pm
Hi! I'm also looking to take the GMAT this year. I already bought a GMAT prep book but haven't really started studying yet. I'm also interested in a study group if possible. I searched online and saw only one test center here (MISNet in Makati) but I'm not sure if this is accurate.
Join the discussion

by rod_zabat » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:14 am
yellowwall and oregano...still looking for GMAT review buddies? I don't know where and how to start. I need some review buddies
Join the discussion

by fencer86 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 pm
Hi rod_zabat,

Are you still in pursue of taking up GMAT? i just started.
Join the discussion

by edbumalo » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 am
Guys, I'm done with GMAT and I'd be happy to meet with anyone planning to take the exam. Also I'm selling my used Manhattan Quantitative Set (plus OG 12) at a discounted price. I'm based in Makati, let me know - 09159906013.
Join the discussion

by fencer86 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 am
Hi, I'm selling my GMAT Kaplan Set of Books, contact me for more info. 09178281086
Join the discussion