BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Crossroads

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by whartonorbust » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 pm
Just a little background. I graduated with a degree in finance from a top university, haven't seen math in years, and have serious serious ADD(also issues with memory of steps). I am on a break before I start a new job and have taken the gmat on as a job for more than 2 months from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep. Realistically I have put more than 200 hours in.

I took the MLIC course and it was a complete waste of my money. Probably the worst teacher I have ever been in contact with. To give an idea of where I started from.. I couldnt do long division when I started. I am at a loss.. With all this hard work.. I took a test for the first time with manhattan and got a 450.. I don't know what I need to do. I am at a loss with the math. When I do a problem.. If I dont do 6 or 7 of the same and see the problem reguarly.. It wont stay in my head... Any suggestions... How this is probably why I study so much and dont get as much done as the rest of you guys.

I am considering getting a new math book to get back to basics or maybe I should just work out of the OG since my test is in 3 weeks. I need suggestions of resources to be using... Gmat hacks or manhattan gmat for getting through all the math from scratch to 600-700 level questions in 3 weeks... Alot of easy explanations!!!!

I need help creating a plan to make this really happen and not just talk about it... I have done all I can alone till this point.. I need some coaching or advice from my online community....

Thank you in advance,

PS MY Goal as high as it is is a 650-700
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |