BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

I need some advice!

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by Yelisha » Mon May 28, 2012 10:04 am
Hi

I am a 23years old Italian girl. I graduated (bachelor) in September 2011 from an Italian University in Business administration with a final grade of 93/110.

Before starting my studies in Italy I spent one year in China where i attended Chinese language courses and therefore I can speak some Chinese.

During my studies I have been volunteering for a No profit organization for three years and from June 2011 till now I have been living in Ethiopia where I am currently manager of an NGO and I organized development projects addressing underprivileged women, street children, social entrepreneurship, etc.

I can speak Italian, English and basic Chinese, Spanish and Amharic (Ethiopian).

My term in Ethiopia is almost over and I am considering what to do next...

I have just one year of full time working experience and I believe that to enter the best business schools ( I am targeting Esade, I.E. and Hult) I should have more. So I am considering to start studying in one year from now.

My question is what is more relevant for being admitted in a top ranked business school studying social entrepreneurship?

Now I am considering if for my future it is better for me:
_ to stay in Ethiopia eventually doing some volunteering or being engaged with some social businesses,
_going back to China where I could improve my Chinese,
_working in a company where I could get more corporate experience...

I am really uncertain on my next steps so I will really appreciate your help and suggestions!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |