BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

how bout a seperate section for study mterial only!!!!????

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by cooldude » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:10 am
hey eric i was wondering whether a seperate section for gmat study material ll b a good idea?or even a link section for study material only coz sometimes uploading a file involves too much hectic programssssss!!!!!

i actually love this site very much coz its very easy to use but studymaterial links is the only thing seems to be misisng

wat u say guys?
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

cooldude wrote:hey eric i was wondering whether a seperate section for gmat study material ll b a good idea?or even a link section for study material only coz sometimes uploading a file involves too much hectic programssssss!!!!!

i actually love this site very much coz its very easy to use but studymaterial links is the only thing seems to be misisng

wat u say guys?
Hi cooldude:

Thanks for this feedback. I hear this suggestion more and more--I think it's a good idea, but I'm not sure how I would want this implemented yet.

I'll keep thinking about this--thanks again!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

cooldude wrote:hey eric i was wondering whether a seperate section for gmat study material ll b a good idea?or even a link section for study material only coz sometimes uploading a file involves too much hectic programssssss!!!!!

i actually love this site very much coz its very easy to use but studymaterial links is the only thing seems to be misisng

wat u say guys?
May be the shortcut displaying the path of the available downloads.
( downloads that founder has provided...)
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:30 pm
I think I might have a solution for this...

Before I reveal more, I need to do some additional coding and testing--stay tuned!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by cooldude » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:06 am
thats gr8!!!!!

and thnx too!! :D
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:39 pm
A quick update: I wanted to let you all know that it's going to be a while before I get this new "GMAT resources" section up and running. I'm in the process of changing hosting, so I want to complete this first before starting work on new features.

Thanks!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:48 pm
This is kind of an old thread, but just wanted to let you know that the new GMAT Resource Wiki is up!

https://www.beatthegmat.com/wiki/
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion