I'm looking to get an MBA to make a career change from full-time employee/part-time entrepreneur to full time entrepreneur within the same industry that I work in. When considering HBS and Stanford's 3rd essay, is it a smarter move to have that rec come from an actual client to show proven business results or a leader from a non-profit that I work with to bolster/validate my leadership skills? Would either/or be a smarter move depending on which school(i.e. Client @HBS & Non-prof @GSB)?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















