BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile Eval Request: 690 GMAT, 2.8 GPA

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by AgadorShummy » Sun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Hello: I'd truly appreciate a profile evaluation. I think my analytical and problem-solving abilities could bode well in management consulting. I believe an MBA would provide a more holistic and well-rounded view of business than that afforded to me within my marketing trajectory thus far. My first GMAT was (I think) a respectable 690, but my 2.8 UGPA represents a glaring weakness. That said, I hope my positive work experience and entrepreneurial record might overcome the latter (perhaps along with a slight GMAT improvement). While Kellogg would be a dream pick, I wonder if I'd be slightly competitive for schools including USC, IU-Kelley, Georgetown, Emory -- or (stretch) UNC, Cornell, or Duke. Appreciate any/all advice - thanks!

__General Info__
Male, 28 years old, from Chicago

__GMAT__
May 2012: 690 - Q46 V39

__Education__
A.B., Wabash College, 2006
- Religion major, Economics minor
- GPA: 2.8 (eek - I was a bit distracted with working during college)

__Work Experience__
2010-present: Groupon
- Program Manager, Marketing/CRM

2008-2010: Leo Burnett
- Analyst, Digital Strategy for Philip Morris USA

2006-2008: Clear Channel Radio
- Senior Online Content Manager (promoted twice in 13 months)

1997-2006: At age 13 co-founded online marketing and graphic design firm; continued until graduation from college

__Extracurriculars__
- Volunteer as mentor/tutor for Chicago-based inner-city youth organization
- Volunteer for Alliance Against Intoxicated Motorists (last year I was seriously injured after an intoxicated on-duty city worker drove into me and several other pedestrians, so needless to say I'm passionate about this cause)
- Volunteered previously as online marketing consultant for Chicago-based youth writing program
- Numerous leadership roles in collegiate newspaper and student political journal
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |