BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMATPrep - machines with only 8 hrs to do the job

Expert replies
Source: — Problem Solving |

by jasonc » Sat May 31, 2008 6:23 pm
its a trick question.

the answer is 4 hours.
it asks for the LEAST amount of time B must operate.
Therefore we need to find how much A can produce by itself in 8 hours.
= 9k * 8 =72k

100k is our goal, so b needs to produce 100k-72k = 28k

b produces 7k per hour => 28k/7k = 4 hours.

p.s.
What did you get on this practice test? (I remember I also had this as the last question in my GMATprep test 2 and I ended with a 48 raw on that test I believe)
I beat the GMAT! 760 (Q49/V44)
Join the discussion

by AleksandrM » Sat May 31, 2008 6:57 pm
I got a 40, finishing with this question answered wrong. I have 37 seconds, so I just hit whatever was closest. To be fair, I couldn't figure out how to solve this problem after the test. I ended up with pretty big numbers something like 3 and 15/16 and decided from then that I was not heading in the right direction.
Join the discussion