BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Your Advice

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by aatech » Thu May 29, 2008 5:53 am
Hello,

I am talking to many people and taking their advise on this. I think I should take MBA Gurus thought on this too... Can you please give your opinions...

I am in Miami and working for a good company. At this time I am withdrawing six digit salary (lower side). I have almost 11 years of IT background with experience in project management to resource management.

Now, I am at a stage where I feel an MBA will be beneficial for my career and it can give me a push towards higher management. However, because of other liabilities I cannot pursue full time MBA. I am inclinded towards part time/executive MBA programme. Kellogs has an extension center in Miami but the fees is definitely beyond my reach. Can you please

1. Suggest few good schools/MBA programme here.
2. Any other options that I should look for (like internet MBA) from some other renowned school.
3. In your opinion, from career advancement point of view - how much return should I expect from such programmes? Will it really help me in moving towards higher management and earn higher than what I am getting now.

Looking forward to hear from you.

AATECH
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Thu May 29, 2008 8:49 am
Hi AA,

Thanks for your post. First of all, I am glad to hear that you understand the value of the MBA and know how it will help you advance in your career. That information will be very beneficial as you craft your essays and your 'story'

Regarding MBA programs - since you want to go PT (and continue working at the same company), I am assuming you need to stay in So. Florida? If so, there are only a few programs, including Univ. of Miami.

Another option is a weekend program, where you would attend class Friday through Sunday. I am not too familiar with these programs, but I believe many top schools have a weekend option - including good schools in your region - UNC, Emory, Duke.

With any MBA program, I think it is important to attend the best program possible. The Kellogg extension program sounds ideal, however I understand that cost is an issue. Have you considered asking your company to cover part of the tuition? Since you have been an employee for 11 years, they may be willing to work something out.

Good luck!

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by VP_MBA_Guru » Thu May 29, 2008 8:57 am
AA,

To your question about career advancement - its hard to say. You will definitely learn new skills that will help you in your career. Hopefully you will be able to combine your current skill set in IT with the skills you learn from the MBA to be a strong performer in your company (and thus incur higher salaries/promotions).

However, as you know - a lot of 'career advancement' is based on factors you cant control - including position openings, performance reviews, company politics. So it is difficult to say.

I strongly believe that an MBA will open up doors - into new careers, industries, internal opportunities. But once you get through those doors, its up to YOU to prove yourself. Doesn't matter what school you went to... or if you even have your MBA.

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by aatech » Thu May 29, 2008 10:09 am
Thanks NP for your reply.

Univ of Miami and Univ of Florida have weekend programs in Miami. But I am not able to judge which one has upper hand over the other. Would you, by any chance, have any clue?

Thanks,
aatech
Join the discussion

by VP_MBA_Guru » Thu May 29, 2008 11:23 am
Hi AATech,

Unfortunately I dont know much about either program. I would encourage you to do more research on the schools - particularly their program strengths, alumni network and recruiting efforts (which companies recruit at the schools). This should help you evaluate which program would better suit your interests.

Regards,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion