I find myself getting tripped up a lot with these. I looked over the Data sufficiency youtube clips suggested by the Beat the GMAT study guide emails I received, read the Kaplan methods, etc. but I'm still struggling with these. Any other tips besides the videos and articles posted on this site? I'm in need of more explanation of how to go about approaching these types of questions but I don't want to read too many varying opinions and confuse myself. What worked best for people?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















