BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT Prep Now Video lessons

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
Source: — Lounge |

by keithrichards » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm
I can't recommend it enough - I think it's a fantastic option. I can speak mostly to the quantitative program, because I didn't study for the verbal. I was starting basically from scratch, as I've been out of school for an awfully long time and I didn't get much math there anyway.

I followed the curriculum in the recommended order, and used the "Learning Guide" to structure my studies. Basically, it recommends what videos to watch and in what order, then what OG and OG Supplement questions to do.

The videos are really, really clear and progress nicely from one topic to the next. They don't presuppose a lot of prior knowledge, but at the same you do need to go in with some basics (as in, can you do long division, etc. . . just the core stuff).

I started on my first practice GMAT with a low quant. score, and ended up with a 47 on the real thing. For a liberal arts guy, it was a big progression. The course is really great value (also, there's a good number of sample free videos, so check those out).

Let me know if you've got any more questions about it - happy to answer those that I can.
Join the discussion

by amit28it » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm
In my opinion reading from a hard copy is the best thing and you can take help from videos but for only reference learn by hard copy.
Join the discussion