BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMATPrep Practice Test 1 (Day 3)

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by niketdoshi123 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 am
hi,
As per the Day-3 study plan of The 60-Day Study Guide, I took GMATPrep Practice Test 1 and scored a 530 (48q and 16v).
I want to score a 680+, but looking at my verbal score, I don't think I can even cross a 600 mark.
I was left with around 20mins when I completed my Math section but had to randomly guess the last 6 questions of the Verbal section to complete all the questions in the given time (obviously all the guesses went wrong).
I have my GMAT scheduled on 31st May. Please suggest me how to improve in the given time.

Thanks
Niket
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 am
niketdoshi123 wrote:hi,
As per the Day-3 study plan of The 60-Day Study Guide, I took GMATPrep Practice Test 1 and scored a 530 (48q and 16v).
I want to score a 680+, but looking at my verbal score, I don't think I can even cross a 600 mark.
I was left with around 20mins when I completed my Math section but had to randomly guess the last 6 questions of the Verbal section to complete all the questions in the given time (obviously all the guesses went wrong).
I have my GMAT scheduled on 31st May. Please suggest me how to improve in the given time.

Thanks
Niket
Am I correct in assuming that you haven't really begun studying for the GMAT? If so, your comments are somewhat fatalistic. If you check out the "I Just Beat the GMAT," you'll find a lot of people who increased their score by more than 150 points.

That said, you will need to work hard to accomplish this kind of increase before May 31st.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Ashishkapoor7 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 pm
Brent's GMAT PREP NOW sentence correction videos are awesome for prep, you have choice to buy only this module as well. I suggest do start with it.. get is now at www.gmatprepnow.com
Join the discussion

by niketdoshi123 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:01 am
Brent@GMATPrepNow wrote: Am I correct in assuming that you haven't really begun studying for the GMAT? If so, your comments are somewhat fatalistic. If you check out the "I Just Beat the GMAT," you'll find a lot of people who increased their score by more than 150 points.

That said, you will need to work hard to accomplish this kind of increase before May 31st.

Cheers,
Brent
Thanks Brent,
Yes I've just begun studying for the GMAT. My comments may sound fatalistic but in true sense I'm very nervous as this could be my only chance.
As I'm weak in verbal section, should I prepare both the sections simultaneously or just go with the 60-Day GMAT Study Guide plan and finish my math section first?
Getting your support and help over the course will help me improve immensely.
Thanks
Niket
Join the discussion

by niketdoshi123 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 am
Ashishkapoor7 wrote:Brent's GMAT PREP NOW sentence correction videos are awesome for prep, you have choice to buy only this module as well. I suggest do start with it.. get is now at www.gmatprepnow.com
Thanks Ashish,
I have bought MGAMT SC GMAT Strategy Guide.
Is this book sufficient or I still need to refer some other materials??
Join the discussion

by Ashishkapoor7 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:33 am
Nope, Manhattan is not not enough..

If you got a good conceptual clarity then also you would need extra material.. also GMAT PREP NOW videos help in concept clarity and they give a good base on which you can build a solid game. They are by far the best I have come across in market.

Also videos are of good quality.


Sincerely,
Ashish
Join the discussion

by Ashishkapoor7 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 am
Well refer to Manhttn for pronouns on page 71 for demonstrative pronouns this, that, these, those and for 3rd person personal pronoun..

Gmat prep now videos do a far better job of explaining the same.

Let me know if you need any more advise.
Join the discussion