BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Practice Test FeedBack

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by goktug » Mon May 26, 2008 5:49 pm
I wanted to consult on your advice here,

I recently took a GMAT prep test from Princeton Review and noticed something very interesting,

On the Math section I only missed 8 questions all together.

Out of the first ten I missed the 3rd, the 7th and 10th
Out of the next ten I missed 13th 15th 17th and 18th
and then I got 18 questions in a row right (I would be really suprised in the real GMAT) and missed the very last question and they reported my score as 36 for Math.

Based on your experience does that sound like their scoring algorithm is
correct?

Having only missed 8 questions and scoring a 36 made me a little depressed.

Thanks :cry:
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

I have just taken the GMAT Prep and it is very different in terms of scoring from what I have seen in comparison with Princeton Review Math.

GMAT prep questions are harder but they don't penalize you that much for missing especially in the beginning. Princeton Review questions tend to be easier but be ready to get penalized for missing especially in the beginning of the section within the first 18 questions. Their strategy of focusing on the first questions is good but I think they have overdone it a little bit too much.

Manhattan GMAT comes pretty close. I think they have an edge by concentrating their entire strength solely on the GMAT Good job Manhattan GMAT although be aware these guys ask you harder math questions but definitely good practice.
Join the discussion