BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

1 Acceptance and 3 Waitlists! What to do?

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by michaele15 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 am
I need some quick advice on how to go forward with my quest to getting an MBA. I just got into UCLA Anderson! woot woot. However, I have been waitlisted at Fuqua, Texas, and Ross. I have to put a deposit down for Anderson by April 25th. The question I have is should I communicate to Fuqua, Texas, and Ross my situation/or update them on that I have been accepted to Anderson. I know Texas is going to be sending an update to waitlisted applicants next week on whether they remain on waitlist, get in, or are dinged, but who knows about fuqua and ross. Have you guys heard of people paying the deposit and then losing it when they accept another schools acceptance? I am looking for a strategy on how to approach this great problem that I am having.

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |

by DCJen » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 am
Do you really prefer one of these other programs to UCLA Anderson, or is it partly a matter of wanting to have options?

I would say that if one of those other programs is your DREAM program, then you might as well contact that program (politely) and see what time frame you're looking at for a final decision, and if there are additional materials that would help your case. I'm not sure I would use your acceptance to another program as part of that conversation, though. I'm sure all the programs are aware of the various deadlines for the other schools. Worst case scenario is that you put down your deposit with UCLA, and then have to give the money up when you get into another program.

And as a UCLA alumna, I'm going to make a shameless plug for how awesome the campus is (not to mention Los Angeles weather, you can't forget that!). My undergrad on-campus job was with the Anderson school, and the professors, administrators and students were really fantastic. You'll have a great experience there.
Join the discussion

by money9111 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm
Should you communicate to the other schools that you got into UCLA? No, they won't care.
Have I heard of people paying 1 deposit and then losing it? Yes, I've heard of it. Had a friend who had to do it last year especially because this friend applied in many different rounds so the deadlines were staggered. It is "frowned upon" but you need to do what is best for you and if you're holding out for what you deem a better school (for you) then do what you have to do. The opportunity cost of not attending a school that you would have been a better "fit" at is higher than the deposit for any school.

Hope that helps.
michaele15 wrote:I need some quick advice on how to go forward with my quest to getting an MBA. I just got into UCLA Anderson! woot woot. However, I have been waitlisted at Fuqua, Texas, and Ross. I have to put a deposit down for Anderson by April 25th. The question I have is should I communicate to Fuqua, Texas, and Ross my situation/or update them on that I have been accepted to Anderson. I know Texas is going to be sending an update to waitlisted applicants next week on whether they remain on waitlist, get in, or are dinged, but who knows about fuqua and ross. Have you guys heard of people paying the deposit and then losing it when they accept another schools acceptance? I am looking for a strategy on how to approach this great problem that I am having.

Thanks!
My goal is to make MBA applicants take onus over their process.

My story from Pre-MBA to Cornell MBA - New Post in Pre-MBA blog

Me featured on Poets & Quants

Free Book for MBA Applicants

Join the discussion

by Jon@Admissionado » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:37 am
I'm with "the money" here :)
You gotta do what is best for you. So if you lose the deposit, you lose the deposit, but securing your future!
"Hands down the best MBA admissions consulting firm of all-time, and boy, what an incredible founder!" -- Raj Patil, Founder of Admissionado

Something for everyone:
https://admissionado.lpages.co/admissio ... nter-2018/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/50-essay ... ked-vol-4/
https://admissionado.lpages.co/case-studies-lp/
https://admissionado.com/mba/reviews/
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Admis ... 700945.htm

Reach out, and let's gab. Our only requirement is that you don't prefer warm milk over cold milk. Everyone else, 100% welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-409-4753
Hit us up on WhatsApp.
Ping our satellite: 0884#&@-2#101101
Contact us via web form you lazy git: https://admissionado.com/contact/
Mostly, email Claudia.
Join the discussion

by wmalum2006 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 pm
michaele15 wrote:I need some quick advice on how to go forward with my quest to getting an MBA. I just got into UCLA Anderson! woot woot. However, I have been waitlisted at Fuqua, Texas, and Ross. I have to put a deposit down for Anderson by April 25th. The question I have is should I communicate to Fuqua, Texas, and Ross my situation/or update them on that I have been accepted to Anderson. I know Texas is going to be sending an update to waitlisted applicants next week on whether they remain on waitlist, get in, or are dinged, but who knows about fuqua and ross. Have you guys heard of people paying the deposit and then losing it when they accept another schools acceptance? I am looking for a strategy on how to approach this great problem that I am having.

Thanks!
Yes, there are plenty of students who put down a deposit and lose it when accepted at another program that they considered a better choice. IF you think that Duke/Texas/Michigan are better, by all means stay on the waitlist, but I'd also ask UCLA for an extension until the next admissions deadline at your waitlisted schools, so I don't have to commit right away.
Join the discussion