I'm going through the problems for this sections of the OG. Are they basically low level questions? Starting on page 156 or so I did about 50 questions (timing myself) and I'm getting over 90% correct. The ones I do get wrong are basic of stupid mistakes made by rushing. This seems high to me which makes me believe the questions aren't high or even middle level. Any inputs on my assumption?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















