BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

looking to start or join a study group in brooklyn, ny

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by hongwang9703 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am
Hi, let me tell you a little bit about myself

My name is Hong and I am 25 years old. Graduated from _niversity at buffalo in 09. I would love to score about 700 and attend an ivy league school for mba!

This will be my second attempt at Gmat. The first round, I merely scored a 620 and I am very unhappy about that.

I know that studying with other people will definitely help a lot because we all have areas we are good at and we could help each other out, or just to motivate each other.

Please email me with your name, contact info and when you are available to study

I live in bay ridge area, and I'm thinking a cafe would be an ideal spot.

[email protected]
i got utterly defeated by the gmat.
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by AdnanMOnyu » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am
Hey Buddy.

Still interested in meeting up?

My friend and I are both undergrad students at NYU and plan on taking the exam next year. We live in Brooklyn and are dedicated to attaining a minimum 700 and apply to towards NYU stern or Columbia.

Let me know
Join the discussion

by hongwang9703 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 pm
bump**
i got utterly defeated by the gmat.
Join the discussion

by Wolfimoon » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 pm
I live in Bridgeport, CT, so it's a little far away, but if you guys are meeting, I might be interested in joining you!
Join the discussion