Hi. I am using the 2012-2013 Premier workbook which includes 5 practice full length CATs. I understand that the essay sections of these tests are not scored. So I wonder, does the final score I see at the end of each CAT test take the AWA into account in any way? Maybe Kaplan add in an average/midrange score for them? Or are they just excluded and I should expect that my test scores will be higher once AWAs are added?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind




















