BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Cannot open links

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 pm
Alileka wrote:Hi,
I wanted to revise some of the emails sent to me on The 60-Day GMAT Guide but, I cannot open any of the links in my email. Any advice? DO I need to resubscribe again?
Hi Alileka,

I have a feeling that you're referring to some of the practice quizzes in some emails.
Please see the following post to learn more about this: https://www.beatthegmat.com/links-for-re ... 91218.html

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Alileka » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:23 am
NO, it says:

404 - Not Found
The page you were looking for was not found on this server. Please make sure you have the correct address and try again.

May be I cannot open those links because those emails are now few month old?
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:24 am
Alileka wrote:NO, it says:

404 - Not Found
The page you were looking for was not found on this server. Please make sure you have the correct address and try again.

May be I cannot open those links because those emails are now few month old?
Hmm, that's the first time I've heard of that happening.
Does it happen with every link?

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by sgarora » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 pm
I also have the 60 day plan from the summer, but the links to the video's don't work. I get a 404 error. For example, the first video on Day 5 is supposed to be here: https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DJDRh& ... YVzteVxopw but it doesn't work

Where can I find these video's?
Thanks
Join the discussion

by sgarora » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm
bump...
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:42 pm
sgarora wrote:I also have the 60 day plan from the summer, but the links to the video's don't work. I get a 404 error. For example, the first video on Day 5 is supposed to be here: https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DJDRh& ... YVzteVxopw but it doesn't work

Where can I find these video's?
Thanks
Hmm, I'm not sure why those videos aren't opening for you. They just worked for me.
Is anyone else having the same problem?

The videos are as follows:
https://youtu.be/IavJlscG60w
https://youtu.be/GsL39QrqPKw
https://youtu.be/9fE6MCD_Lzk

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 am
Beat the GMAT switched email services from Aweber and to MailChimp.

Links in the Study Guide emails that were sent before November 2011 no longer work.
If you sign up for the study guide again, the links in those emails will work correctly.

Sorry,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion