I have attached a question from GMAT Prep Test 1. Please advise how to achieve the result.
Answer: D
Thank you,
K
Answer: D
Thank you,
K
- Attachments
-
- GMAT Prep 1 #3_DS VIC #3.docx
- (54.31 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course
RedeemTarget Test Prep · GMAT
Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

with Logan Thompson
Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.
Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.
I have posted an explanation here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/function-problem-t72321.htmlkwah wrote:I have attached a question from GMAT Prep Test 1. Please advise how to achieve the result.
Answer: D
Thank you,
K
New here Create free account