I'm 52 years old, and have been out of high school well over 30 years. I took a lot of college courses, but no math (did not complete college). I need to take the GMAT for an employment related issue, and only need to score 400 for what I need to do. I use fininacial math all the time, and can calculate discounted cash flow analysis, internal rates of return, etc... but do not remember basic math formulas for algebra, geometry, etc... Rather than a math review book, I need some sort of fundamental math book to re-learn from, before I start reviewing it. Does anyone have any recommendations on a fundamental math book? I bought a college algebra book, but don't know if I need other math study material. Any recomendations?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















