BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Anderson vs Fuqua vs Johnson

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by Uzi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm
Hi guys,

I'm a non US MBA applicant, recently offered admission to Anderson, Fuqua and Johnson (Class of 2014).
I'm married and, if all goes according to plan, my wife should be expecting my first child sometime during my first year of school.
I currently work as a corporate lawyer and would like to make a career change.
I'm not sure what is my preferred career path but I do know it won't be IB or consulting, mainly because of the hectic lifestyle that I feel is not suitable for me. I am interested in working in a west-coast city post MBA, as me and my wife are not fans of cold weather and also because we have family in LA.

After some consideration, I decided to decline the offer from Johnson, mostly because i'm not interested in finance and because of the location.

Narrowing it down to either Duke or UCLA, I would like to hear what you guys think.

Thanks!!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |