I manage a research study at medical school and I would like to apply for my MBA. I graduated college with a 2.6 GPA from a top 5 school(I wasnt mature enough to handle the deaths in my family). My GMAT is 690. I have taken an MBA class before at MIT Sloan and I did well in it. I do not know if that helps any for when I apply. What should I do to beef up my application? I really would like to apply to Sloan or a school like it but I know it is a long shot. I should get decent recs my boss likes me and is very supportive.
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















