BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Too much information or I'm not looking for it properly?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by kkn006 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:17 am
Hi All,
I joined this forum today. I'm hoping fellow forum members will help in my preparation for my GMAT, I want to give my GMAT by end of May, hope that's possible.

I'm located in North Carolina, USA and have list of schools I'm targeting, UNC Chapel Hill and Duke for EMBA.

With that in mind, I learned that I need at least 650 score (is that right). I have been in working for past 10 years and I have a Master's in Comp. Science from US university.

What books I have with me:
1. GMAT Official guide, 11th Edition
2. Manhattan GMAT - Sentence Correction = Third Edition
3. Kaplan GMAT - 2005-2006 edition (A friend borrowed) this.

With these, what books I can keep and what i need to buy?

Where to start..what I need.

PS: I'm willing to put 2 hrs a day and 4-6 hours or li'l more on weekend.

Regards
KS
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 am
kkn006 wrote:Hi All,
I joined this forum today. I'm hoping fellow forum members will help in my preparation for my GMAT, I want to give my GMAT by end of May, hope that's possible.

I'm located in North Carolina, USA and have list of schools I'm targeting, UNC Chapel Hill and Duke for EMBA.

With that in mind, I learned that I need at least 650 score (is that right). I have been in working for past 10 years and I have a Master's in Comp. Science from US university.

What books I have with me:
1. GMAT Official guide, 11th Edition
2. Manhattan GMAT - Sentence Correction = Third Edition
3. Kaplan GMAT - 2005-2006 edition (A friend borrowed) this.

With these, what books I can keep and what i need to buy?

Where to start..what I need.

PS: I'm willing to put 2 hrs a day and 4-6 hours or li'l more on weekend.

Regards
KS
I suggest that you sign up for the 60-Day Study Guide - https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide.
It helps keep you on track and covers everything you need to know for the GMAT.

As for your current resources: You can keep them for extra practice, but they won't be very useful for following the Study Guide.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by kkn006 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:40 am
Brent,
Is 60 day guide just by itself sufficient to beat the gmat? Just want to make sure that I prepare well and get my score at first attempt, ready to put required no. of hours to make it. Just don't want to end up realizing half the way that this is not the way to go..then I'm out of time. For some personal reason I have finish the GMAT by mid of this year, so I'm being careful in my preparation path.
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 am
kkn006 wrote:Brent,
Is 60 day guide just by itself sufficient to beat the gmat? Just want to make sure that I prepare well and get my score at first attempt, ready to put required no. of hours to make it. Just don't want to end up realizing half the way that this is not the way to go..then I'm out of time. For some personal reason I have finish the GMAT by mid of this year, so I'm being careful in my preparation path.
Hi kkn006,

Well, I can't make any guarantees about your score after completing the 60-Day Study Guide, but I can assure you that all of the necessary concepts are covered.
Of course, your effort and skills will ultimately play a large role in your final score on test day.

We've had great feedback so far, some of which can be found at the bottom of https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion