BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Feedback

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by aminassian7 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:45 am
I wanted to get your view point on the best course of action I should take. I have 10+ years of experience in finance working with derivatives, hedge funds, and fixed income portfolio management. I am currently 35 years old. I have CFA and now will be going to UCLA for a masters in financial engineering. It is a 1 year program. I want to parlay my background into a management role in the near future as all of my roles have been at the analyst/associate levels. I also don't want to risk getting pidgeon holed in a "numbers crunching" role. I would like to look at Wharton's EMBA program, but my concern is that EMBA programs are geared for people with fair amount of management experience which I don't really have. Would my background still be suitable for EMBA. I also would like to know if applying to school like Stanford and Harvard would make any sense ( assuming I get a strong GMAT score and very good grades in grad school) and would my above mentioned reasoning be valid to pursue a MBA at this point of my career. I greatly appreciate the advice.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by VP_MBA_Guru » Wed May 14, 2008 8:11 am
Hi Amina,
Thanks for your post - to be honest, I dont know too much about EMBA programs, so you might want to contact the schools directly.

One thing to consider - while you are at UCLA, you should be able to access some of the MBA program's career resources. I would urge you to network with MBA students/alumni, attend career events/conferences and utilize Anderson's resources. If you are proactive, you might be able to make the right contacts that can get you the post-MBA job you are looking for.

Regarding H/S - those programs are possibilities, but since H/S lean toward younger students, it might be more difficult to get admission. Sorry, I am not trying to discourage you, but it is what it is.

Good luck!

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by aminassian7 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:43 pm
Thanks so much for the feedback. I greatly appreciate the insight.
Join the discussion

by VP_MBA_Guru » Fri May 16, 2008 2:14 pm
No problem - happy to help!
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion