BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Quantitave review

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by Ibrohim » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:49 am
Dear Brent,

Thank you very much for the study guide that I have been following for 12 days. Despite the fact that I used both Manhattan GMAT and OG12 for my first GMAT exam I am using them again for the second round (as per study guide) and really discovering the areas that I missed a lot previously.
As for additional enforcement I have the 1st edition of OG quantitave review and 'Manhattan' says that the 1st and 2nd editions largely overlap. I was wondering if you would be able to send the tasks from the 1st edition of OG quantitative review.
Can't wait to have another practice CAT (to see the result) as already subscribed to five Manhattan CATs.

Kindly, Ibrohim.
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:06 am
Ibrohim wrote:Dear Brent,

Thank you very much for the study guide that I have been following for 12 days. Despite the fact that I used both Manhattan GMAT and OG12 for my first GMAT exam I am using them again for the second round (as per study guide) and really discovering the areas that I missed a lot previously.
As for additional enforcement I have the 1st edition of OG quantitave review and 'Manhattan' says that the 1st and 2nd editions largely overlap. I was wondering if you would be able to send the tasks from the 1st edition of OG quantitative review.
Can't wait to have another practice CAT (to see the result) as already subscribed to five Manhattan CATs.

Kindly, Ibrohim.
Hi Ibrohim,

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the Study Guide. In creating the Guide, I went through the 2nd edition of the OG Quantitative Review and categorized each question to correspond with each daily math topic covered in the Guide. I haven't done that for the 1st edition of the Quant Review - sorry.

Since you're already on Day 12, I suggest that you leave the Quant Review 1st edition as a math resource later on.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Ibrohim » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 pm
Thank you!
Join the discussion