BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 21
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

Sep 21 to Oct 9, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

To Delay an Acceptance or Not

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
Expert replies
by tariqal » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:53 pm
So, I'm stuck in a position that I thought would've been a no-brainer a little more than a month ago and I thought I'd throw this question out there to you guys, and perhaps others could benefit from it as well.

I recently received acceptance into my top choice B-school in Canada (Ivey) which came as a major relief, of course. (I'll probably go into more detail about that process/experience in another thread, but am open to any questions and would love to help in anyone else's Ivey app process).

The thing is, Ivey's academic calendar starts much earlier than most other schools' do, i.e in March, thus I'm in a bit of a grind concerning whether I should accept the offer or sit on it a bit so that I can give myself a chance to at least put in my application to another school I was interested in, IESE. Since IESE's calendar starts in the Fall, their application process will take a little longer and I will only hear back from them after Ivey's deadline to accept their offer passes.

What I love about Ivey is their case-based method, the great faculty, the fact that it's a one year program and their great reputation in Canada (my home country). IESE, on the other hand, is a great international school in Spain, and while it is a longer 2 year program, it also provides the opportunity for an internship and/or exchange programs at top-tier American B-Schools. Both schools are reputable for their entrepreneurship tracks (with IESE probably more so), but I think IESE will also be tougher to get into (considering I don't even have that stellar a profile).

Can anyone recommend ways in which I would be able to better assess this decision? Should I go ahead and accept Ivey or is trying for IESE worth that extra effort and uncertainty? What are others' experiences with requesting a deferral on offer acceptance decisions?

Curious to hear your 2 cents! Many thanks in advance!
Join the discussion
Source: — The Application Process |