BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAC cheats me

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by sontissot » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 am
I took the GMAT test on April 10th, 2011. However, until now, I didn't receive the official score report. In addition, I also didn't receive $20 refund for answering the Next GMAT questions. I come from a developing country, in my country a meal is just from $0.5 to $1. So I need the refund.

I sent them an email 3-4 weeks ago via [email protected] and [email protected], but until now I didn't receive any response for my case (except the 1st email). I continued write other emails for reminding but still no response.

I'm very disappointed and feeling unfair. Because after take a long pressure test, I have to spend more 30 minitues to answer the questions for experimental (very hungry and tired at that time).

Here is the only response I received from GMAC:
==================
Dear Xuka,



I will be glad to assist you. Could you please verify your first and last name, GMAT ID, and the email address used to register for mba.com? Thank you.



Sincerely,



Tonya C.

Customer Care Team

Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)

PH: +1-866-739-0238

+1-703-668-9604

Email: [email protected]
==================


Certainly, I have already responded them last name, first name, my email, GMAT ID.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by keetz02 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 am
keep emailing them, tell them you will contact the BBB (better business bureau) with copies of the information saying you would get a refund. If you stop contacting them they will let the issue drop. Keep emailing, keep emailing, keep emailing - eventually they will realize you aren't going to go away and will likely give you the $20 to get you to go away. Just don't give up, keep emailing them.
Join the discussion