BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

KAPLAN CAT 1 759 Q50 V50

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by GF » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm
Hello,
I just took the KAPLAN CAT1 and scores 750 Q50 V50... I know that's a good score and that KAPLAN CAT's are a good reference for the actual GMAT but I took other CAT's before and never score 750 so could you please tell me if this score is a great score, good score or what?
Another thing I will like you to help me with is on the equivalence of those 50's.... I need to know how well I'm doing in math and in verbal separately since I have only 10 days to the GMAT.
Thanks a lot.
Brgds,
GF
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by KapTeacherEli » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm
GF wrote:Hello,
I just took the KAPLAN CAT1 and scores 750 Q50 V50... I know that's a good score and that KAPLAN CAT's are a good reference for the actual GMAT but I took other CAT's before and never score 750 so could you please tell me if this score is a great score, good score or what?
Another thing I will like you to help me with is on the equivalence of those 50's.... I need to know how well I'm doing in math and in verbal separately since I have only 10 days to the GMAT.
Thanks a lot.
Brgds,
GF
Hi GF,

Diagnostic CAT1 with our courses is a fully adaptive test; if you scored that well, it's a great sign! Unfortunately, the diagnostic test 1 associated with our off-the-shelf books, while a valuable resource and a great gauge of strengths and weaknesses, is a little looser with it's scoring. Either way, though, such a great score is an indicator of good things on Test Day!

Eli
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion

by rijul007 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 pm
hey Eli,
a small doubt..
shouldnt Q-50 and V-50 correspond to a perfect 800?
Join the discussion

by KapTeacherEli » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 am
rijul007 wrote:hey Eli,
a small doubt..
shouldnt Q-50 and V-50 correspond to a perfect 800?
I don't believe so, as sectional scores go to 51.
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion

by chieftang » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 am
A Q50 V50 would seem to fall in the 790 range.
Join the discussion

by GF » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 pm
Thanks a lot ELI
I doubted the KAPLAN because of my scores in the MHGMAT, I scored 700 3 weeks ago, then 630 3 weeks ago and 680 2 weeks ago... so the 750 in KAPLAN really surprised me...
I also took the GMATPREP 3 weeks ago and scored 700.
I hope I have improved and this score is not just good luck.
Brgds,
GF
Join the discussion

by KapTeacherEli » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:06 pm
GF wrote:Thanks a lot ELI
I doubted the KAPLAN because of my scores in the MHGMAT, I scored 700 3 weeks ago, then 630 3 weeks ago and 680 2 weeks ago... so the 750 in KAPLAN really surprised me...
I also took the GMATPREP 3 weeks ago and scored 700.
I hope I have improved and this score is not just good luck.
Brgds,
GF
Good luck on your test!

Eli
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion