BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

One more week to submit apps!

Expert replies
by beatthegmat » Thu May 08, 2008 11:52 am
Folks:

Just wanted to remind you that there's only one week remaining to submit your application for the 2008 Beat The GMAT Scholarships! You can't get free money/classes/consulting unless you apply. :)

For more info, please visit: https://www.beatthegmat.com/scholarship.html
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion
Source: — 2008 Scholarships |

just sent mine!

by Zohebh786 » Sat May 10, 2008 12:27 pm
I just sent mine! Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Join the discussion

by Zohebh786 » Sat May 10, 2008 12:30 pm
hi eric, sorry for the doule post, could you confirm that you received my application, and it has everything you need. I just wanted to make sure, I didn't leave anything out from the instructions I read.

Thanks again.
-Zoheb
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Sat May 10, 2008 12:48 pm
Yes, we received your application just fine. It appears complete.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

Thanks

by jeison » Mon May 12, 2008 3:19 pm
I would like to extend myself and say thankyou for this wonderful opportunity. I submitted my application, and am hoping for the best. Goodluck to all who are competing.


Eisonomics
It is so simple!
Join the discussion

Thanks

by jeison » Mon May 12, 2008 3:20 pm
I would like to extend myself and say thankyou for this wonderful opportunity. I submitted my application, and am hoping for the best. Goodluck to all who are competing.


Eisonomics
It is so simple!
Join the discussion

Thanks

by jeison » Mon May 12, 2008 3:21 pm
I would like to extend myself and say thankyou for this wonderful opportunity. I submitted my application, and am hoping for the best. Goodluck to all who are competing.


Eisonomics
It is so simple!
Join the discussion

Re: Thanks

by beatthegmat » Mon May 12, 2008 4:53 pm
jeison wrote:I would like to extend myself and say thankyou for this wonderful opportunity. I submitted my application, and am hoping for the best. Goodluck to all who are competing.


Eisonomics
It is so simple!
Thanks very much for your kind words. Best of luck to you!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion