BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I quit my job to pursue an MBA or MPA?

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by kpooh » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:54 am
Hello. I am a 28 year old with a wife and no children living in a rural area. I have a BS in Urban Planning and am one semester shy of my MS in Urban Planning. I work for a local government and make about $57,000 per year. In total we make about $95,000. We own a house with an easy mortgage and neither us of have any school or car loans left.

I see everyday that if we want anything done in our city it happens on the development side and not the legislative side. I would like to see more challenges at my job, make more money, and ideally start my own development company. My question is this: do you think I should quit my job and go back to school full-time for an MBA or MPA? My wife's job can provide insurance and living expenses and my parents have said they would pay for any and all additional education I want. My job now is okay but it's not really challenging and my boss is planning to stay in his position for the next 20 years - so no chance to move up. There are no large towns around me within manageable driving distance anywhere around here. What should I do? I want to be challenged and work for myself one day.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by chieftang » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 am
If there are Urban Planning opportunities in the private sector, then I'd say you're fine. I suspect those are hard to find, however. And I further suspect that local governments and municipalities are going to be squeezed tighter and tighter over the next decade. So an MBA could give you much needed marketable skills that Urban Planning degrees will not. While I probably wouldn't quit your current job, I would strongly consider a part-time MBA program in the near future.
Join the discussion