BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Is the MGMAT a good place for me?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by SevereN » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm
My friend recommended that I take MGMAT's Live Online course. I looked over the reviews from the students and the responses were stellar, but most of the students were scoring 600 to 700 before taking the class. This make me extremely nervous because it seems like I don't fit the profile of a typical MGMAT Student.

I am looking to take my GMAT in about 2 - 3 months. I have taken a practice test and sadly I scored horribly(460), which is why I said earlier that I don't fit the profile of a MGMAT student. Needless to say my math and verbal is weak and I need to relearn the material. Will the MGMAT Live Online help students like myself to obtain a 600 point score?

Additional information. I'm in sales and work about 50 - 60 a week and I work out for 2 hours after work. I'll gladly trade in my gym time to study.

With that in mind is the MGMAT a good place for me?


Thank you
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by manhattanprep » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 pm
Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in our programs. We don't assume any previous GMAT-specific preparation for our courses, so our students are starting out at various levels. Our 9-session prep course is comprehensive, and so it should teach you the strategies you need to understand the exam. There is a lot of work expected outside of the course (about 10-15 hours each week); the more effort you put in, the more you'll get out of the class. Since many of our students haven't seen high school math and grammar for several years, and since this content is an assumed baseline of knowledge before studying for the GMAT, we provide Foundations of Math & Foundations of Verbal strategy supplements as part of the course resources to help you refresh your memory of this content. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and feel free to email us at [email protected] at any time!

Best,

Sam Fleming
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
The world leader in GMAT test prep. We believe test prep should be real education. Your education begins here.
Join the discussion