BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

30 Day GMAT Success?

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by smandal » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Has anyone heard of this? https://www.allaboutbinding.com/

30 Day GMAT Success
The Fastest Way to Achieve GMAT Success Guaranteed

I have aboue 30 days and can spare about 20 hours a week to study....so I'm looking at this or Manhattan GMAT books and their online exams, labs, etc.

Any thoughts or suggestions? thanks a bunch!
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by aim-wsc » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:44 pm
This ad though looks new, it's the from the same old person.
This guy has spent a lot on online marketing for sure.
Join the discussion

by Stuart@KaplanGMAT » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:59 pm
It may just be my innate bias, but I'm never overwhelmingly impressed by people who can't be bothered to spell/grammar check their own ads - especially if part of what they're selling is how to improve your sentence correction skills.

I know nothing about the guy at all, although that free "bonuse" material is tempting!

:D
Image

Stuart Kovinsky | Kaplan GMAT Faculty | Toronto

Kaplan Exclusive: The Official Test Day Experience | Ready to Take a Free Practice Test? | Kaplan/Beat the GMAT Member Discount
BTG100 for $100 off a full course
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:06 pm
Join the discussion

by VP_Tatiana » Thu May 08, 2008 8:31 pm
On the topic, though, I think under certain circumstances you could beat the GMAT in 30 days. I studied for two months, about 5 hours a week. So, I suppose I probably could have achieved the same success in half the time, with 10 hours a week.

However, I got a 1500 on my SAT, and worked as a private math SAT tutor during college. I think a similar foundation would be necessary to get a score like I got in just 30 days.

I think the GMAT questions are really fun (yes, maybe I'm a little sick), but still, I can't imagine studying 20 hours a week for a month. I think 5-10 hours a week is much more realistic, especially if you are still working like I was.

Best wishes,

Tatiana
Tatiana Becker | GMAT Instructor | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion