BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Q49 V 34 - 690, Shall I retake the Gmat?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by sherulporwal » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 am
Hi

I took the GMAT on 14th November 2011. Before the exam I was very well prepared and scored consistently in the range of 720-740 (GMAT PREP and MGMAT). After I took the GMAT I was pretty satisfied with my performance but was shocked to see my score. I was expecting and score above 720 atleast, whereas i score 690 (Q49 v34)

To give you a brief, I have 10 months experience with UBS Investment bank, and from the past 18 months I have been running a business of my own (Not related to finance or investment banking). I have decent academics and extra curricular. I have cleared 2 Level of CFA exam.

I wish to apply for MBA to 5 universities out of the top 15 university of USA and have roughly 1.5 months and I have not begun the process for application, What do u suggest is it worth taking the GMAT again (also because I have a big discrepancy in Quant and Verbal score) or shall i just focus on my application and chuck GMAT?

(I have ample of time to spend on GMAT/Application during the next 1.5 months)

Please help!!!!!!!!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by manhattanprep » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 am
Hi Sherul,

Your inquiry is slightly better suited for our sister company, mbaMission, which focuses more on b-school admissions and the application process. Feel free to post your question here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/ask-mbamission-f51.html. They have more experience assessing students' applications and advising on which aspects could be stronger. If you do decide to retake the GMAT, definitely get in touch with us if you'd like help figuring out your best next steps. Let us know if you have any questions about further GMAT preparation!

Best,

Sam Fleming
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
The world leader in GMAT test prep. We believe test prep should be real education. Your education begins here.
Join the discussion