Is the average price of 10 items of which no two cost the same. If each of the cheapest 5 items loses 10% in price while each of the most expensive 5 items gains 10% in price, which of the following is possible about ? I. will decrease II. will not change III. will increase (A) III only (B) I and II only (C) I and III only (D) II and III only (E) I, II, and III
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















